We live in a world that places the heterosexual, monogamous marriage as the golden ticket of relationship success — but there are so many more options! Julianne Carroll & Airial Clark, sex educators and activists for social change, explore how polyamory can expand mainstream society’s notions of relationships, love, gender, and community. You’ll also learn about different kinds of polyamory, relationship agreements, creating emotional safety, confronting jealousy, and developing the capacity to love many people in different ways.
The gluten-free market is now a 7-billion dollar a year industry. Why? In this fascinating discussion Be Scofield, founder of the online educational institute Mettaversity, interviews Sayer Ji, founder of GreenMedInfo.com, and author of the Dark Side of Wheat, on the following questions:
* What is wheat? What’s the difference between wheat and gluten?
* What does gluten mean?
* When did humans start eating wheat?
* The gluten free industry is a billion dollar market, but why?
* Sprouted organic Ezekial bread. Is it good?
* I’ve heard that there might be a difference between modern day wheat and the wheat from ancient times, is that true?
* What are the symptoms of gluten sensitivity?
* What are some of the downsides with the billion dollar gluten-free industry?
* Are people really “allergic”, or is it something else?
* How about rice, barley, and other grains?
* Are wheat allergy and antibody tests accurate?
* What is the genetic basis of celiac disease?